Breckenridge Hills, MO Police Department
Scott Robinson Chief of Police
314-426-1214 ext. 139
Mission Statement:The mission of the Breckenridge Hills Police Department is to ensure the safety and security of the public through strong community partnerships and excellence in policing.
Vision:We will accomplish our mission by remaining proactive in our partnerships with the community, enforcement of the law, training, and commitment to excel as an organization.
Values: We value all members of our organization and our community. We are committed to providing exceptional public service, and doing so with INTEGRITY, RESPECT, ACCOUNTABILITY, and TEAMWORK.
Reporting Drug Activity
Often, criminal activity is related to drug activity. Thieves frequently steal to pay for the drugs they use and drug sellers take the money without questioning where it came from. Most of those transactions occur wherever it is convenient for both the seller and buyer, regardless of the neighborhood. Residents may notice what appears to be nothing more than a casual greeting between a pedestrian and the occupants of a vehicle, or a quick visit to someone’s door; but are these contacts as innocent as they seem?
If you have observed any suspicious activity or noticed anything you believe might interest the police department, but you were unsure of what officers would need to know in order to act, review the below list of questions and answer them as best you can:
- What do you believe to be the nature of the drug problem in your neighborhood?
- Describe the nature of the activity you witnessed that makes you think it is drug related.
- What is the address where you think drug activity/dealing is occurring and what are the names of the residents, if known?
- Describe any vehicles you see frequenting the address including the color, make, model, and license plate, if known?
- What time of day is the activity occurring?
- Provide your name, address, and telephone number if you wish to be contacted, or you may remain anonymous.
To ensure that this information is acted upon quickly, contact the Breckenridge Hills Police Community Response Unit at (314) 426‑1214. The information you provide, along with your name and address, will be kept completely confidential.